- Interested conversation between Trevor Burrus and Jonah Goldberg on many topics related to libertarianism.
- Linguist Steven Pinker shares what he views as the most misused words in the English language.
- Arthur Brooks discusses victimhood.
- Noah Smith argues that low-skilled immigrants don’t drag down the economy.
- Nate Cohn shares a map of land ownership by the federal government. It is embedded below. This provides context to the Bundy-Oregon saga, though I certainly don’t endorse their tactics slightly.
- Julie Verhage has two more great lookbacks at 2015. First, the top crowdfunded campaigns of the year. Second, Julie picks out 21 of the most interesting charts out of Goldman Sachs’ 100 Most interesting Charts of 2015. I’ve shared 3 of these charts that interest me below.